Friday, June 15, 2012

Still in Dickson

  Well the past 4 or 5 days have been very productive.  We look like we are having a huge garage sale but it's all progress.  We have found some uses for objects that we really didn't want to get rid of like this cute scarecrow. 
  I have lost track of the number of trips I have made to the old storage unit, the new storage unit, Goodwill & the dump, trying to sort things out and deciding what we really need and what is just junk. 
  Well, you don't see that often, a fire truck lights flashing siren blaring pulling into a campground.  Right behind it is an ambulance no lights or siren.  Of course I could always count on Bobby to find out what's going on.  No flames or smoke visible so mustn't be a fire.  Apparently a women had a stroke.  There are a lot of full time residents here.  I was on my way to take Donnie to get his drivers license taken care of but, I knew that Bobby couldn't resist running over and getting the lowdown.  He doesn't take no for an answer.  He would probably make a good reporter. 
  Well, as I was saying just a few more things to go through and we'll be settled in here.
    I'm still having trouble with the 7 pin connector that connects the car to the trailer.  It got cut during setup.  I have re spliced everything, pretty simple color-to-color.  The brake controller doesn't indicate it's connected and brake lights and directional don't work on right side of trailer.  If anyone has any thoughts I'd love to hear them.
See you down the road,
Don & Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment